Burn, Loot and Murder Squad Go on Violent Destruction Spree [Videos]


Black Lives Matter is rioting in Minneapolis once again, and they “why” doesn’t even seem to really matter anymore. As one protestor told Unicorn Riot “I’m not gonna lie, I forgot his name”. The rioters intent mostly on loot struck at a Target, a CVS pharmacy, a T-Mobile store and lit fires in the streets leading to a series of arrests and a harrowing standoff between armed police and looters attempting to escape in a large white SUV.

All because a man was killed during arrest for a felony…. after he fired at police.

Yup. He wasn’t another “unarmed Black man” and they can’t seem to reliably “say his name”.

Burn and Loot … for a Murderer?

Let’s get to the nitty-gritty of this one. Winston “Boogie” Smith, 32 was cornered by US Marshals in a parked car at about 2:10 p.m. the afternoon of June 3rd. The authorities were attempting to place Smith under arrest for possession of a firearm by a felon, according to a statement from the Marshals Service. FOX 9 reported that law enforcement sources said Smith was a murder suspect. Officers opened fire on Smith when he “produced a handgun” and “failed to comply with officers’ commands,” the US Marshals Service said in a prepared statement obtained by WCCO.

WCCO further reported, that the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) who are leading an investigation into the shooting say that “a Hennepin County sheriff’s deputy and a Ramsey County sheriff’s deputy working on the task force discharged their weapons and hit Smith.”

“BCA says evidence indicates Smith fired his weapon from inside the car and a handgun was recovered at the scene. Spent cartridge cases were also found inside the driver’s compartment.”

An as yet unidentified 27 year-old woman was in the car with Smith, she was not struck, however, she was injured by broken glass.

The Violent Spree Unfolded Within Hours

Once the shooting became public knowledge, in direct terms: all hell broke loose. A crowd of seemingly legitimate protestors began gathering near the parking garge where Smith was killed in the exchange of gunfire. The situation seemed to cool and officers providing security in the area departed by 9:30 P.M., only those intent on rioting hadn’t dispersed, they merely waited.

By 10:10 P.M. Fox9 wrote, “the dumpster was lit on fire at the intersection of Lake Street and Girard Avenue S. After the dumpster burned, people continued to add other items, like garbage cans to keep the fire burning.” The dumpster-fire would serve as a beacon, where dozens soon gathered. Police didn’t return to the area to restore order until nearly midnight. For over two hours chaos ruled the streets in the area of Lake Street and Hennepin.

The Post Millennial reported, “Minneapolis police officers responded to the scene around midnight and attempted to disperse the crowd using flashbangs and other crowd control munitions. Protesters began to loot stores around the area and committed multiple acts of property destruction; including breaking out the windows to a CVS, Target, and T-Mobile.”

“The Minneapolis Police Department made multiple arrests in accordance to Thursday night’s unrest.”




Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here